Navy Pro-Tips: Summer Skin Care
Hello Navy Gang!
Summer is in FULL effect and you know what that means!
It is important that we take care of our skin all year long.
Here are 5 Navy Pro-Tips on Summer Skin Care:
- Invest in Glycolic Acid
- Exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fades hyperpigmentation.
- Brightens and smooths complexion.
- Fights acne.
- Hydrates dry skin.
- Wear Sunscreen
- It decreases your risk of developing skin cancers.
- It has anti-aging effects.
- Sunscreen keeps your skin tone even.
- Sunscreen is important for all skin types. Yes. ALL.
Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate
We are not about to tell you why you need to drink water.
- Still Use Moisturizer (Lite)
- Excessive summer heat can dehydrate your skin, so it's important to keep it moisturized during the summer.
- Try switching to a lite moisturizer for your face and skin for the summer!
- Warm Showers
- We know. Hot showers are life. But every now and again, take it down just a notch. Scorching showers in the summer can inflame the skin, causing redness, itching, and even peeling— and can disrupt the skin's natural balance of moisture.
Take care of your summer skin Navy Gang!